Okay lah.
Maybe we're
KINDA MEAN to SM.
Then again. It's habit le what. LOL. Maybe we'll try to minimise the bullying. No guarantee. And I said
MAYBE. 'Cause I'm not the only one who does it what. xD
Yah. And. Unwanted comments? Do keep them to yourself. No one asked for them. So quit complaining.
Anyway. Thanks for tagging.. Whoever did tag.
EXCEPT for SOME people who don't have lives themselves, posting such
extra comments. And they still tell people to get a life. You talking to the mirror? Tsk.
(Btw, boi, not saying you.)
E-learning week. Weee. No need go all the way to Bishan.. Take so long I even sleep through the journey there. Z.
Then have to do sakubun. Sad. ):
Ooh yah. And tests coming up again. Sibei sianz. Today Plot Quiz seh. Confirm mati le. Lmao. I don't know how to do so many. Tikam nia. ROFL.